After the recent release of a huge amount of Information regarding Black Ops 2 Multiplayer experience, more detailed information has surfaced via a truster source at pspking.de which details all the perks which will be available online and much more.
Take a look at what we should be expecing in Black Ops 2:
“To start off, this is all information gathered from a trusted source. Here it is.
To clarify what elite is, it is a side-pro perk you can choose when leveling up the base perk. These elite perks ONLY work if paired with another BASE perk.
-Perks- (Only new and modified!) (Perk slot not yet defined!)
1. Spy – Appear as a friend on the map. (Disadvantage is, you’re always spotted even without a UAV, and when shooting, you turn red on the map)
b. Pro – Detect enemy spies. They will still always be spotted on the radar.
c. Elite – If Pilot is active, your airship will be marked as an ally.
2. Escape Artist – When going prone, you feign death (You cannot shoot during)
b. Pro – When approaching death, the enemies crosshairs will turn to white, and your name will dissapear.
c. Elite – if Diver is active – You realistically fall into your feign death instead of diving.
3. Audiophile – Players with silenced weapons will show on your radar if they are shooting at you or close around you.
b. Pro – Footsteps are louder
c. Elite – If bladesman is active – kniving will show up on the radar
4. Defuser – Throw all equipment but cookable grenades up to 2x farther – a hollow circle will show up around your crosshairs, and the circle will fill in 3 seconds. When the circle is full, it will throw 2x farther, when it is empty, it will throw 1x as far.
b. Pro – Be able to take semtex off of players and throw them elsewhere, and be able to pick up any enemy equipment and use it as your own.
c. Elite – if quickdraw is active – the circle will fill in 1.5 seconds.
5. Juggernaut – Regenerate health faster while moving
b. Pro – Regenerate health faster while crouched
c. Elite – If scavenger is active – you are able to drop ammo packs for your team.
6. Diver – You can dive into cover (A.K.A. Dolphin Dive) – and while diving you can still shoot, however when you land it takes awhile to regain focus.
b. Pro – You crawl 2x faster
c. Elite – With Extreme conditioning active – You can sprint while crawling to crawl faster (3x) instead of getting up.
7. Pilot – Your flying killstreak’s kills will count towards your next killstreak.
b. Pro – Your controllable flying killstreaks will last until they are shot down.
c. Elite – With blind eye active – Your uncontrollable flying killstreaks will not show on the map.
8. Technician – Any land killstreak’s kills will count towards your next killstreak.
b. Pro – Your Advnaced UAVS will disable the enemies UAV
c. Elite – If defuser is active, your sentries cannot be taken down instantly.
9. Bladesman – You have 2 knives in each hand instead of just one in one hand. (This essentially makes knives kill twice as fast.)
b. Pro – You have a chance of dodging the incoming players knife.
c. Elite – If assasin is active – kniving will be completely silent and not show on the killfeed, unless countered by audiophile elite.
10. Conciousness – While standing, you are just as accurate as when you are prone
b. Pro – Your bullets cause more flinching.
c. Elite – If marksman is active – shooting your enemy will mark him on the mini map.
11. Focus – Be able to shoot while sprinting, even at the deduction of accuracy.
b. Pro – Be able to shoot while jumping, even at the deduction of accuracy.
c. Elite – If stalker is active – when jumping, equipment does less damage to you.
12. Deep Impact – Your bullets shoot through hard surfaces.
b. Pro – Your bullets gain 50% damage with each person they go through.
c. Elite – if steady aim is active – when hip-firing, your bullets have 10% more damage with each person they go through.
–Knife Melee Slot–
1. Default Knife – takes 2 swipes to kill, you need to put it away, and take it back out like usual.
2. Tactical knife – takes 4 swipes to kill, as long as you are pushing the melee button however, it will keep knifing
3. Tactical hammer – takes longer to get out, takes 4 swipes to kill, you need to put it away and take it back out like usual, but against riot shields and machines it takes only 1 swipe to destroy.
4. Throwing knifes – Start with 4, fast to get out, fairly accurate, but takes 2 to kill and is ranged
5. Tomahawks – Start with 2, slow to get out, fairly innacurate, and takes 1 to kill and is ranged
6. Ballistic knife – [Disallows use of equipment] – A tactical knife in one hand, while a ballistic knife is in the other. You start with 2 ballistic knives, and they kill in 1 shot. These knives take a moderate time to get out. (With Bladesman on, you start with 3 ballistic knives and one ballistic knife in each hand.)
-Guns- (More than EVER!!) (These are the ones announced or finished so far):
- Model 590
- Psg-1 Type 67
- M973 SA-7
- Grail / 9k32 Strela-2
- Ruger Mini-14
- Model 1300 PSL
- Enfield L7
- Steyr GB
- Type 65
- SW M76
- Model 1100
- Valmet M76
- Type 64
- Model 700
- AS70 MEU
- Arwen 37
- M26 Grenade
- R1 Rifle
- Ares FMG
- HG 84 Grenade
- Valmet M60
- M67 Grenade
- Mac 10
- Sticky Grenade
- Type 64
-Attached Weapon Rack (Weapons attached to primary for quick weapon switching) (Only works when paired with pistols)
-Attached Pistol (For snipers only)
-Attached Shotgun (For Assault Rifles only)
-Attached Bayonette (For Assault Rifles and Snipers only)
-Red dot sight
-Grenade Launcher (Grenades drop significantly more)
-Perfected Ironsights (Ironsights that make it easier to see your bearings)”
A huge amount of information there, abosorb it all if you can. Some of the ones we particularly interested in are the following:
- “Your controllable flying killstreaks will last until they are shot down.” This is going to make anti-air weapons a necessity for all teams in the game otherwise your team will just get dominated completely. If you don’t have a team who’s willing to shoot it down then you are pretty much done for!
- “You realistically fall into your feign death instead of diving.” Get ready to start spraying all those corpses people! The Spy’s Dead Ringer from Team Fortress 2 comes to mind here! It will be an interesting asset to the game!
- “Be able to shoot while sprinting, even at the deduction of accuracy.”. This one sounds like great fun, charging at the enemies with an LMG. The phrase “Spray & Pray” will be more than appropriate.
- Knifing enemies will no longer be instant death! The smallest number of hits the enemy must take before dying will be two, this is gonna result in some nail biting close quarter combat situations!